Wednesday, August 5, 2015

MHKDesigns on Etsy!


Hi, friends!  I am SUPER DUPER UBER EXCITED to share today that I have opened an Etsy shop called MHKDesigns!  I'll be adding 5 digital stamp sets bimonthly and other digital goodies on the opposite months.  I decided to kick of my release with 10 sets, though.  Check them out...



I've also got an AMAZING design team working with me at MHKDesigns, so check out the shop to see some of their gorgeous creations, too!  We'll be sharing all our samples later on this month, so stay tuned!  I'll also be doing a GIVEAWAY, so make sure to mark your calendars--AUGUST 16TH-20TH!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I will be back later with more crafty happenings, so stay tuned!  Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I need you to bottle up and sell some of your energy! :) -- Congrats on another avenue~

Taunya Butler said...

SUPER DUPER UBER EXCITED for YOU!!! I swear you are just rocking it, girl - do you ever sleep?? I think you are completely amazing and what a treat it is to call you my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mynn on your new venture! Wishing you every success :-) All of the sets are beautiful :-)

Anonymous said...

congratulations mynn! how exciting!!

Unknown said...

Very cool and what great cards by everyone!

SD pooja said...

Congrats Mynnette ! All the best for your new venture :)

Petra Swart said...

Big congrats, Mynn and all the best!!! Beautiful sets!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous digi's and congrats Mynn
Gr Karin

Carrie said...

Gorgeous sets! Best wishes for your new venture!