Monday, August 31, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: Shimmery Summer Baskets


Hi, friends!  I'm here to share a card with you that I made using the *NEW* Summer Baskets stamp set from the Inspired By Stamping online store!  I used some shimmery paper to highlight the beauty of the fabulous image in this set.  Come and take a peek...


I started by stamping my hook, basket, and leaf images from the *NEW* Summer Baskets set onto the shimmer cardstock.  I stamped three flowers onto another piece of the shimmery paper and then fussy cut them out.  I added some flower sequins with liquid pearl centers for more shine and texture.  The shine is just SO pretty IRL--I wish the photos did it justice!



After creating the basket and layering things together, I added a sentiment from the *NEW* Flower of the Month: Poppies stamp set below.  The font that Joanna used for the past release is just SO PRETTY!!!  All the sets that came with sentiment feature it, so make sure to grab them from the store!


Lastly, I matted the shimmery panel with some green cardstock and then layered it onto a card base that was gussied up with some more green cardstock and patterned paper.  I kept the color combo simple--adding more colors in just didn't feel right!  I LOVE the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too!  I can't wait to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you SO much for stopping by today!  That's all for me today!  Make sure to hop over to the Inspired By Stamping online store to grab these fabulous products.  Also, don't forget to join in our monthly challenge, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:
 

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is also a beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Petra Swart said...

WOW, I love this card, Mynn!!!!! Soooo beautiful!!! The hanging basket is simply stunning and I love all the little flower sequins you've added!!! The stripy patterned paper really works great here!!! This is such an elegant card - like it a LOT, my friend!!!!
Hugz

Taunya Butler said...

Oh, my!!! This is sweet and so beautiful!!! Love the colors here and the design is just so refreshing!!! Sorry to be so behind - I am gonna catch up!! Hope you are having a good start to your week!!