Friday, June 12, 2020

Facebook Friday Find: Summer Flower in a Pot


Hi, friends! I'm back today to share my most recent card made for my Facebook Friday Find series on my YouTube channel! What's a Facebook Friday Find? Click HERE to go to my video for today for all the details!

Here's the card I created~

I used products from The Stamps of LifeJillibean Soup, and Doodlebug Design. I had tons of fun, so I hope you join the journey I took by watching my video!



I think this is adorable! I LOVE the bright and summery colors, too! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, my friends! I will be back again soon with more inspiration and YouTube videos! Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and wonderful colors.

Lisa Elton said...

So cute!

Fabiola said...

Elle pétille cette carte, Mynnette, c'est superbe, biz