Saturday, June 6, 2020

Husband vs. Crafter: Father's Day?


Hi, friends! I'm back today to share my most recent card made for my Husband vs. Crafter series on my YouTube channel! What's Husband vs. Crafter? Click HERE to go to my video for today for all the details!

Here's the card I created~

I used products from The Stamps of Life, Stampin' Up!, Hemptique, Inspired By Stamping (out of business), and some washi from my stash. I had tons of fun, so I hope you join the journey I took by watching my video! It is kinda funny...at least, I think so!


I do really enjoy how this card turned out. It is totally different from anything I've done before! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, my friends! I will be back again soon with more inspiration and YouTube videos! Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun idea! I'll bet his dad will love it even more knowing he picked out the supplies!

Fabiola said...

Très original et fun, biz