Saturday, June 13, 2020

Scrap Hoarders vol. 1: Embellishments


Hi, friends! I'm back with a fun idea for how to use your PAPER SCRAPS! Yes, we ALL have them. And it's a shame to let them go to waste, so join me and an amazing group of gals as we share projects and ideas over the next three weeks for the Scrap Hoarders 3-Week Hop on YouTube! This week we are sharing how to use scraps to make embellishments! 


DID I MENTION THERE ARE PRIZES UP FOR GRABS???
Check out the videos for all the details on how to win!
THESE PRIZES ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL VIEWERS, TOO!

Here are the embellishments I made~

There are SO fun and simple to make! Just grab some scraps of patterned paper (I used patterned paper from The Stamps of Life), cardstock (The Stamps of Life and Stampin' Up!), and glitter paper (?). I added some rhinestones from Want 2 Scrap and liquid pearls by Ranger onto my creations. The punches are from Stampin' Up! and EK Success. You could also use dies! Click HERE for the process video!!!


I really adore these! I love the bright colors and how they POP off the neutral/soft tones! What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by today, my friends! I will be back again soon with more inspiration and YouTube videos! Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


2 comments:

Donna said...

These are so cute, great idea!

Fabiola said...

Super joli!