Saturday, June 20, 2020

Scrap Hoarders Vol. 2: Tags and/or Bookmarks


Hi, friends! It's the SECOND WEEK of the SCRAP HOARDERS VIDEO HOP TRIO! This week we are making bookmarks and/or tags! Don't forget that we have LOTS of prizes up for grabs, and some are open internationally! You can find my video for this week HERE!

This is what I came up with~

For all the details, head over to my YouTube channel! I'm sharing how to make magnetic bookmarks out of scraps and how to use scraps of bubble wrap to stamp a textured background!



I really love how these bookmarks turned out, and I hope you do, too! I would definitely enjoy reading your thought in the comments below!


Thanks so much for stopping by, all! I am so grateful for your kind words and your willingness to stop by! Please join our video hop by clicking HERE for my video--we have PRIZES up for grabs! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


1 comment:

Fabiola said...

C'est très mignon Mynnette, biz