Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Life is Good!

I have to tell you, I am feeling pretty good today! I have been given some super awesome blog honors lately! I was asked to be the November Make My Monday Guest Design Team Member, I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, AND the Butterfly Award! Thank you to all of you who have chosen to care for me and my blog--you totally rock my world!

SOOOOOO....in honor of all these honors (is that redundant?!), I have created a card to show off my feelings! :) There will be lots of bling. Because when I'm in a good mood, I get out the bling! Oh, and lots of glitter. Yes...I had a GRI.

Okay, I am gonna show you the card...in a bit! First, I want to tell you what fabulous challenges I will be posting to! :)

My colors are completely the doing of CR84FN!
Look at this gorgeous inspiration~

The other challenge I'd like to post to is Wee Memories: Brads, Buttons, or Bows~

Both are simply fabulous challenge blogs--look them up and come play along with us!!!

Okay, now my card~

Did you notice all that bling?!~

And the sentiment?~

So, whadya think?! I have to say, I love it! My DH said it was one of his favorites, which always brings a smile to my face! Thank you--all of you--for stopping by! I really appreciate the time you've taken to stop by my little blog! I hope you've been inspired to create today! LIFE IS GOOD!!! Embrace it! Happy creating!!!

10 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Mynnette! Lovin all the shimmery goodness! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

Mynnette - this is really pretty! I do like the flowers and the addition of the glitter - just fab! I think your sentiment says it all. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, ladies! :)

Swathi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Mynnette !!! I am newbie crafter and learning various techniques involved!!!

Loved all the bling on your card.

Swathi
swathicrafts.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Congrats on GD honors. Your card is lovely and and so is the sentiment. Love the glitter!

Lisa Elton said...

Life is good Mynnette!!! Big hugs and congrats to you on all of these wonderful happenings! This card is also one of my favorites from you...so well done! Love all of the sparkle. I stalk your blog when I can haha...so lets go official ~ I'm your newest follower :)

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, friends! :)

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Congrats on all the recognition lately! A lovely card too! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week

Laurel said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Cheryl said...

Fabulous! Love the design, the edge punch, that gorgeous paper, and, of course, the bling! Every card needs at least a smidgen of sparkle, doesn't it? ;) Thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl