Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DDD: Father's Day + Wednesday Wisdom

It's Wednesday!  That means I'm back with another creation using digital elements from Diane's Digital Designs!  This week, I've got a Father's Day creation to share with you!  Father's Day is fast approaching and digital images and papers are perfect for last minute cards!

Here's my card~

Products used: Dapper Dad, Good Earth Papers

Father's Day is a wonderful time to remember our earthly fathers as well as our Heavenly Father.  We have the absolutely perfect parenting example in Him.  He loves us--no matter what.  So this Father's Day, remember this:

"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." ~ Psalms 82:6

Thanks for hopping over today to take a peek at my creation!  HUGS to all!  I'll see you again next Wednesday for another digi creation!  Never forget that you are loved! :)



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute FD card Mynn1

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab card Mynn.

gr karin

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful Father's Day card, fabulous design!
hugs
Glenda