Monday, June 30, 2014

Doodle Pantry: CAS Scripture

Hi, friends!  I'm back with another card today for your viewing pleasure that uses some fabulous digital products from Doodle Pantry!  This one has been sent to a friend who is going through a rough time.  She's already received it and so now I can share it with YOU!  Come and take a look!

Here's my card~

Details~


Products used: Genuine Love, Tiny Fruit Bunch (paper)

I think that one way we can show God how much we appreciate the talents He has given us is to share them with others.  I try to send out cards to people all the time, but I can do better.  So I'm going to try to do better!  A card a week--it's doable and I hope it will make a difference!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you've been inspired to share your gifts from God with others!  Go forth and do good, y'all!  HUGS and happy good-doing! :)


3 comments:

Becky said...

This is lovely and love the verse.

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet summer colors an damages Mynn! I"m sure this lifted your friend's spirits'

Taunya Butler said...

You make such beautiful. classy cards!! You are definitely excelling in sharing your talents and making a difference!! You really shine!!