Monday, June 9, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Hello, Friend!

Hello, friends!  I've got a fun card today for your viewing pleasure that uses some fabulous digital products from Doodle Pantry!  Come and take a look!

Here's my card~

Details~


Products used: Tea-riffic, Tiny Fruit Bunch (sentiment)

I LOVE the beautiful way that the images and papers in Laurie's kits coordinate!  She does such a beautiful job of colorizing and designing papers, it just blows me away!  I hope you stop by the Doodle Pantry store and grab some of her work today!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you're having a great day and I will be back soon with more creations for your viewing pleasure!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.

Taunya Butler said...

This card is so beautifully matched!! Love the colors and the smaller version of the flower that are showcased on the front of the card!! Way to go - love it!!! Taunya :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as sweet as can be Mynn, love the images!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Mynn. The colors are fabulous!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet! I love your beautiful posies.

Fabiola said...

superbe et charmante combinaison, biz

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely color combo Mynn and nice sentiment too...hugs

Joanna M. said...

Ooooh, so beautiful!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Mynn, this is a very lovely card. Lauries sets are so amazing and you brought this together perfectly. I love the added bling!
Hugs, Sarah

Dawn Frost said...

Love all that bling Mynn! Gorgeous colours and papers!