Friday, June 20, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Summer Fun!

Hello, friends!  I've got a fun card today for your viewing pleasure that uses some fabulous NEW digital products from Doodle Pantry!  This time, I've made a fun summer creation!  Come and take a look!

Here's my card~

Products used: Mini Summer Trio

This card is destined to go to my nieces.  They are so sweet and my sister tells me that they use my cards to play card shop! :)  I'm glad that the creations I make for them are well loved.  It really makes my hobby even more meaningful!

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you come back again soon for more paper crafts and more fun!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


8 comments:

Deepti said...

Awwww what a cute colorful scene !

Desire Fourie said...

This is just pure summer delight. Love the stitching and the little ruffle at the bottom.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun card Mynn.

gr karin

Fabiola said...

mais que c'est mignon, biz

Joanna M. said...

Loving the wavy ribbon and your sewing. Fun card Mynn!

Darnell said...

My favorite seaside card yet, Mynn! Your execution is just impeccable!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Dawn Frost said...

I really like the wavy ribbon and stitching, very nice and summery(?) is that a word, lol!

Annie S. said...

So cute! I like the added star(fish) - very happy card!