Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sweet Stamps: GDT for June!

Hi, friends! I am so excited to announce that I am the Guest Designer at Sweet Stamps for June!  I've got 5 fun projects using their wonderful rubber cling stamps!  This week, I've been asked to create something that includes RIBBON, BUTTONS, AND/OR BOWS!

Here's my creation~

Detail~

Products used: Tall Grassy Flowers 1012H

I wanted to showcase this beautiful image because I think it's amazing on it's own, so I didn't add a sentiment.  My favorite color is purple, so I had to make those gorgeous blooms purple with a hint of glimmer!  This card came together very easily because of this stamp!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  I hope you've been inspired to create something today!  Come back next Saturday for another creation using Sweet Stamps products!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Mynn, terrific card!

Becky said...

wow, this is beautiful! Love the buttons. :)

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the gorgeous silver background, the pretty purple and sweet buttons. As always a beautiful card!

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness - how GORGEOUS! Purple is a fabulous choice. Congrats on the guest spot. They are lucky to have you :o)
Hugs D

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Mynn.

gr karin

Fabiola said...

oh mais que c'est joli Mynnette, charmante ta façon de faire ces fleurs, j'aime beaucoup, biz

Monika Reeck said...

Congrats Mynn and now I come back to your blog again...I love the flowers from button so cuutttteee and you are so lucky being GDT...and once more I love how you stamping the grass different color than the flower...thanks so much for your visiting...I hope you like to visiting me back...may I ask you..how many cards can I join for the blog hop and photo inspiration challenge..may I join with two cards?thanks dear Mynn..hugs..Monika