Friday, April 17, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas: Silver Snow


Hello, all!  It's time for another challenge over at CASE-ing Christmas!  This week, we have a beautiful card by DT member Donna from which to be inspired!  Take a look at Donna's original card...


I loved the fun aperture layout and the wonderful scallops down the side.  The sentiment across the panel was also an inspiration.  These were the things that have influenced my CASE.  Come and see my creation...


I used a large scallop punch for my aperture and added a glittery silver snowflake to the center.  It's held in place by silver elastic cording.  The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse, the cardstock, glitter paper and punches are from Stampin' Up!, and the patterned paper is from DCWV.  Liquid pearls were used to add more shine to the scallop borders.



I love the wintry feel of the blues, don't you?  The glitter adds some festive shine, and the liquid pearls finish it off perfectly.  What do you think?  I'd love for you to let me know in a comment below!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you join our challenge this week at CASE-ing Christmas and that you leave some love with the other gals on this amazing DT, too!  HUGS and MERRY stamping to you all! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Mynn, that is such a beautiful Christmas card. All the details just take my breath away.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Fabiola said...

Superbe Mynnette, très joli case it, biz

Lisa Elton said...

This is just lovely Mynn! I like the fancy borders!

Donna Nuce said...

hi Mynn! I love this suspended snowflake on your CASE! Super card and so glad that we used this card for the blog. Have a great day!

Megan J said...

Hi Mynn, Love your take on Donna's card, gorgeous blues and love your black border!
Megan

Petra Swart said...

What a fantastic CASE, Mynn!!!! The blue is beautiful and looks great with the B&W and the silver!!! I love everything that you have done here!!! Awesome!!!!!