Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties April Release Countdown!


Hello, SWEET blogging friends!  Welcome to Day 2 of this month's Paper Sweeties release! I have another card that I made these *NEW* SWEET products to share with you!  Take a peek at what I have for you today...


I stamped this sweet scene using the *NEW* Tree of Life and Tree of Life Add-On stamp sets.  Some Apple Pie baker's twine was added to anchor the scene.  I love the tri-colors in this twine!


I added some shine to the hearts and leaves with a Wink of Stella pen, but it's hard to see in the pictures of this card.  The "tree" is actually supposed to be a branch, but I thought it would look fun as a little growing tree instead. :)  What do you think?  I'd love to know, so please do leave a comment to let me know!

That's all for me today, friends!  Come and join our challenge and grab these goodies from thePaper Sweeties store!  Check out the other gals' cards, too!

Here's the inspiration list~

I'll be back tomorrow with another fun release project!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping! :)

16 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Such a sweet scene Mynn! I love how you used the red hearts! Adorable card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the little hearts!!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is simply beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Maria said...

A lovely card using the red hearts! Great touch with the twine, too!:-)

Larissa Heskett said...

Super SWEET Card for today!! I LOVE the way you thought to use the Branch and the Hearts!! I would have NEVER tried this, but I LOVE it!! =) Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh, I love that sweet little sapling full of love! Cute! Cute! Cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly sweet card Mynn!!

Cheryl said...

Mynn, this is just the sweetest card! I'd never have thought to use the branch this way, and the hearts make excellent flowers. Just beautiful! You are SO creative!!!

Lori said...

I love this cute card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff@
Lori - UYSDT

Margik said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you used the hearts!
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar

zandra said...

Such a sweet card and thanks for sharing it with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

froebelsternchen said...

A gorgeous card!
Thank you for joining us at TioT's.

Olivia1 said...

A sweet card with a lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt :)

Tammy L said...

Totally love this card! Thank you for joining our blog hop & entering your great project!
Tammy DT

Michelle Looi said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining at Use Your Stuff!

Petra Swart said...

Love your fun red and white polka dots, Mynn!!! The little tree is soooo cute with the heart shaped flowers and the twine bow is so pretty!!!!! Another sweetie, my friend!!!!