Wednesday, April 22, 2015

CutCardStock: Shaped Flower Card


Happy Wednesday, friends! :)  I'm back today with another creation using gorgeous paper from the CutCardStock online store!  Today I have a card with a 3D flower made out of different Curious Metallic paper.  Come and take a peek...


I used Curious Metallic paper in Red Lacquer, Botanic, and Super Gold to create my flower and leaves.  For a tutorial about how I made the flower, please head on over to the CutCardStock blog!



My flower is paired with a sentiment that was stamped onto Classic Crest Solar White card and then layered with more Red Lacquer Curious Metallic paper.  


These were both added to a focal panel made of more Classic Crest Solar White card and Red Lacquer Curious Metallic paper.  The focal panel was then added to a card base made of more Classic Crest Solar White card.  I think this turned out so prettily!  What is your opinion?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by today!  I will be back later with more crafty ideas for you all.  Until then, HUGS and happy crafting, friends! :)

 photo Sigcopy.png

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beeeeeeautiful card Mynn, that blossom is outrageously fabulous!!

Lisa Lara said...

So beautiful Mynn.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful elegant card Mynn :-)

Jennie said...

Such a pretty classy design Mynn!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, what a great flower and such a stylish and elegant card, Mynn!!! I love how you have layered the sentiment banner!!!! This is really BEAUTIFUL, Mynn!!!! Love it!!!