Monday, June 22, 2015

Great Impressions: A Fish Bowl


Hello, all!  I'm back with another creation that uses stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  This week, the design team is featuring tutorials that have been shared on the Great Impressions blog.  I chose to make a shaped easel card.  Come and take a peek...


I decided to create a fun fish bowl card using G421 Bubble Fish as my image.  I stamped it, colored it in with glitter gel pens, then added it to the front of the easel using Glossy Accents, reinkers, and Stickles.  I then added some seashells and pearls to create a "sea floor".



I chose E767 Bubble Over as my sentiment because I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good pun!  This sentiment just seemed to be perfect!  It's even circular in shape, like the fish bowl easel!


I super duper LOVE the way this card turned out!  It turned out better than I expected, actually!  What do you think?  Love or hate?  I'm excited to find out, so please leave a comment below! :)


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~




That's all for me today!  I'll be back next soon with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


Project supplies:

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Mynn! Very fun card - I've never made an easel card! thanks for joining us this week!
=] Michele

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Thank you for sharing the techniques you used - I love the finished look! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion:)
~ Bonnie DT

Marina said...

Hi Mynn. This has a beautifully effective under-the-sea look : the inking is great and the shells are the perfect embellishment. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Petra Swart said...

This is just soooo cleverly done, Mynn!!!!! Your glossy fish bowl looks stunning and all those little shells and pearls - perfect!!!! And how lucky to have the perfect sentiment to go with it!!! So cute, Mynn!!!!
Hugz

Lori said...

What a fun design! Love how you used real shells to go with your ocean theme. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Lesley said...

Wow, Mynn! This is spectacular! Love the creative way you decorated your card! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!