Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Stamps of Life: Primary Butterflies


Hello, hello, all!  I'm so excited to be sharing a card today that uses some products from The Stamps of Life!  I went primary on this one, so come and check it out...


I used the fun Circles of Circles dies to cut out portions of the Powdered Sugar cardstock piece.  I then stamped some butterflies from the triplitbutterflies2stamp set in Banana, Strawberry, and Blueberry inks.


The sentiment was stamped in Licorice ink and comes from the same triplitbutterfly2stamp set.  I LOVE this fun set!  It coordinates perfectly with the Sizzix Triplit Butterfly dies, too!


The last step was to add a Licorice cardstock mat to my stamped and die cut panel and add it to a card base prepped with some Love Story Collection patterned paper.  A doily was added for a bit more texture, too. I love it!  I hope you do, too! I'd love for you to tell me your opinion in the comments below. :)


I'm entering this card with these fabulous challenges~




THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I'll be back soon with more creations for your viewing pleasure. :)  In the mean time, I hope you take time to join in these fabulous challenges, and that you grab some goodies from The Stamps of Life online store!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card Mynn
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful! Love these primary colours!

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! Love the bright, cheery colors. Thanks for joining our dots and stripes challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!
Lori - UYSDT