Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Stamps of Life: Hello, Again!


Well, I'm back again with another NON-STAMPED card.  Seriously, this die from The Stamps of Life online store makes these cards way too easy!  Take a peek...


Once again, I've used the Hello My Friend Dies Set to create my focal point and sentiment.  It was cut out of Licorice cardstock, and some Powdered Sugar cardstock, embossed with the Regal embossing folder, was added on top for some texture and contrast.  Some bright enamel dots help lend more color, and the patterned paper behind my sentiment is from the Love Story Collection Patterned Paper Pad.


The pieces of cardstock added to my Powdered Sugar cardstock base were cut using the Large Rectangle Dies.  They make layering SUPER easy!  I used some more Licorice cardstock to mat a piece of patterned paper from the Celebrate Collection Patterned Paper Pad.  I really like how all the colors POP with the black, don't you?  Please leave me a comment and let me know! :)


That's all for me today, friends!  Thank you ever so much for stopping by!  I feel so blessed that you did, and I read all of your sweet comments--thank you for cheering me on!  I hope you take some time to craft and create today, and that you hop over and grab these goodies from The Stamps of Life online store!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

4 comments:

Mary R. said...

Pretty card, the green polka dot background is so cheerful! Candy dots are a fun addition~

Jerrie said...

This is an eye catching card. The black highlights each section.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is such a cheerful and happy card, Mynn!!!! I love the teeny weeny polka dots running down in diagonal lines and it looks so lovely as a bg for the lovely embossed white panel and the chevrons!!!! The pink enamel dots add lovely extra colour!!!! So pretty, Mynn!!!
Have a super Sunday, my friend!!!
Hugz

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a wonderful card Mynn
Gr Karin