Saturday, December 31, 2011

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown Debut!


Well hello there! I am so pleased to see you here today--I am really excited about this post! Why? Because this is my debut post as a Design Team Member for a BRAND NEW Challenge blog--52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown! I really hope that you'll join us--if you do, you'll have your 52 Christmas cards to send out in 2012! How's THAT for prepared?! So pop on over and join us!

For our first challenge, Jacqueline and I have chosen to do ANYTHING GOES--this means ANY project, as long as it has a Christmas theme! I went with a card--I need as many of these as I can get each year! And it's really fun to have special cards for certain people. :)

Here's my card~

Details~



I wanted something simple--and I recently purchased this pennant punch from Stampin' Up! and decided to make myself a little punched Christmas tree! I used silver paper as my backing and tree middle to add sparkle, but I kept clean lines and blocks of color. I LOVE how it turned out--what do you think?

I hope you'll join us--and please grab our button! You can find it at the challenge blog OR at the top of this post! Merry stamping!!! :)

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Mynnette - super card a really nice clean and simple design, and I like the texture too! Good luck with the new challenge blog!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Princess4Wiz said...

Fantastic card, Mynette!

It's going to be great fun working with you at Crafty Cardmakers :-)

Hugs,
Beth. xxx

Sheila in Cyprus said...

This looks ,like a great challenge blog, after all I am usually behind with my Christmas cards.
I dont have a blog but will play along at home and comment on the cards if I have time.
Love Sheila x