Monday, December 5, 2011

Make My Monday FIRST Deezine Team Post! :)

Well, I am so incredibly excited to announce that I have been asked to join the Make My Monday Deezine Team!!! Thanks to Jacqueline and all the other fabulous ladies I'm working with--I appreciate you voting to keep me on! I just KNOW I'm going to have tons of fun working with all of them--they are all wonderful!!! :)

Now, we are into another new month! December--month of Christmas and other wonderful winter celebrations. Our theme this month is Seasonal (winter celebrations--ie. Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, etc.)--and ANYTHING GOES! BUT--this week, you need to add GLITTER. Oh, be still my heart. GLITTER!!! How I love that word...and I was SOOOOO in luck, because I just purchased quite a bit of glitter and glittered paper on Black Friday...and I used it to make my card! I also got to use one of my favorite Christmas sets on this one...yeah, just ONE this week--it's the holidays, ok?! :)

Here's my card (Green Nativity)~

GLITTERY Details~




So, what do you think of some of my new glittery deals? I was sooooo excited to get to use them right after I purchased them! Sometimes I buy things that I don't use right away and then I regret it...I'm sure this has NEVER happened to YOU!!! Anyway, the glitter paper is DCWV, the glitter on the image is Dazzling Diamonds from SU!, and the glitter around the sentiment is by Studio G. The stamps and other cardstock are all SU!

Thanks for popping by to take a peek--if you like what you see, won't you please follow me? If I get 100 followers by January 1, 2012, I will be giving away some blog candy! :) So, please follow me?! :)

Also, please pop on over to Make My Monday and join us--we have such fun! Take a few minutes to visit my fellow DT members' fabulous blogs--you will NOT regret it! Happy stamping! :)

12 comments:

Fliss said...

A really lovely glittery card Mynnette. The background paper is beautiful and the green nativity scene looks wonderful.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Cath said...

A great card, love the scene you have chosen. The background glitter card is great and your glitter has stayed the right colour!
Cathx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

So very lovely Mynette...the tones are one of my faves!

Suzi B said...

Hi Mynette a very lovely card with lots of glitter1 I love the simple nativity stamp.
Suzi B x

Jacqueline said...

LOVE this background paper Mynnette - it's a lovely card. Oh by the way - welcome to the team - it's great to have you on board. - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, friends. :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun & such a beautiful image too :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Val said...

This is beautiful - almost ethereal. I love it.
Hugs
Valxx

Lisa Elton said...

BIG HUG & CONGRATS on the DT spot! YAY! You remind me of my SIL with your love of glittery papers ;) This card is beautiful.

Lisa Kmiec said...

Very pretty! I LOVE all the glitter!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a gorgeous glittery card Mynnette! So pleased you were voted to the permanent DT at MMM as I love your style and thanks for your warm welcome to me as a guest this week! Vx

Deborah Frings said...

Congrats on joining the DT - this card is just stunning! The glitter paper is so pretty - gorgeous!