Monday, December 12, 2011

Make My Monday Red Ribbon!

Welcome to this weeks Make My Monday DT post! :)

Well, I've discovered a new favorite Christmas Card color scheme!!! AND I've gotten to use my Apple Blossoms set AGAIN--it's one of my favorites and non-Christmas...or is it? See previous post here...

Anyway, I'm so excited about these colors! PURPLE, red, and green. But mainly PURPLE! Deep, royal, gorgeous purple!!! Royal purple for my King's birthday celebration. :)

Here's the card~

Details~



Whatcha think?! I love it! SO pretty--and the rhinestones as an afterthought just perfected it! :) Thanks for popping over--won't you come play along with us at Make My Monday? And don't forget to stop by the other fabulous DT blogs to take a look at their fabulous creations as well! :)

Linking up to the I {Heart} Ribbon challenge--red ribbon! :)

As another afterthought (yes, more, even after rhinestones!), if I get 100 followers by January 1, 2012, I'll be having a blog candy give away! Just sayin'! :) Hope to see you as a follower--I'd appreciate it! :) Merry stamping!!!

13 comments:

Aquarius said...

Wow I just love this colour combination and something a bit different too - the rhinestones were just the right additional touch. Good luck with your followers

Jacqueline said...

Fabulous colour combo Mynnette, great card too - love all the bling! - Jacqueline xx

Lisa Elton said...

Super duper pretty Mynnette! Once my hubby is doing better and I get back into a full swing crafting mode ~LOL I need to join in on this challenge! Thanks for the inspiration today my friend :)

Val said...

This is very classy - and just love the colour scheme.
Hugs
Valxx

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, friends! :)

Unknown said...

it is all good. Patriotic Christmas. LOVE it.

Jeni said...

How come I am unknown? What did I do wrong? Jeni

Fliss said...

This is just gorgeous Mynnette. Love the stamping and pretty bauble and the sentiment is great.
Fliss xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Simply gorgeous Mynette ... you have a very unique style!

Suzi B said...

Another gorgeous card! Mynette love the way the bauble hangs off the greenery.
Suzi b xx

Victoria said...

Hi Mynette, thanks for your lovely comment on my card. I love grosgrain ribbon and think the bauble is brilliant.

Cath said...

What a great card, sorry I'm late.

Cathx

Nina Dee said...

Thanks so much for playing along and adding by badge on your blog, Mynette! Your card is fabulous! Can't wait to see what you create next! :)