Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I lied...

I'm sorry. I lied! I said that I'd have non-Christmas cards for a few days, but then I realized I hadn't posted my Less is More card! The theme this week is ONE LAYER Let it Snow!!! I guess I could've just done winter, but I did Christmas...

My card was super simple...until I decided it needed glitter. Yep. I had another GRI! And it was HUMONGOUS. I'm talking up my sleeves, in my nose (yes--it came out when I blew my nose!), all over the floor, down my shirt, on my dog...you get the picture. Oh, it was glorious! :)

So, here's the finished product~

Details~



I think it's pretty! I tried to get a good picture of the sentiment--it's embossed with Kaleidoscope embossing powder. And I LOVE that embossing folder--so versatile! :) What do YOU think?

Thanks for popping by this evening--I'm so glad you came! If you like what you see, won't you please follow me? If I get 100 followers by January 1, 2012, I am going to give away some blog candy!!! :) I hope you've been inspired to create something snowy today--happy stamping! :)

13 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the embossed detail and the glitter! Great sentiment!

yyam said...

Ooh...this is lovely! Love the glitter! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is just sooooo pretty! Love all that glittery goodness (and yes I get it everywhere.....) the embossing adds the perfect touch!

Chrissie said...

This looks great Mynnette, I love hoe the image crosses over from the embossed section to the plain part.
You have reminded me that I bought an embossing folder with holly on and I've forgotten to use it... I'd better get my skates on!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suzi B said...

I think its Fabulous Mynette! love the sentiment. Hope your "Glittera" moment doesn't happen again ..just yet anyway ;D

Cath Wilson said...

That's a beautiful card and the dry embossing is perfect x

Deborah Frings said...

Mynnette - this is gorgeous; the sparkle, the dimension and the simplicity of the verse - just gorgeous!

Petra said...

Great great card and I agree with you, the embossing folder is amazing!! :) xx

Lai-Yoke said...

Beautiful card, Mynnette! Love the embossed panels on both sides but left the middle part un-embossed!(has this word existed already?)

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, friends! :)

Mandi said...

Super card, lovely snowflake
Many thanks Mynette
Mandi LIM

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty card, love the sparkly snowflake!

Aileen said...

Gorgeous sparkly snowflake and sentiment. x