Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a PURPLE Christmas!

Okay, so I LOVE purple. I have no other words but LOVE. But even that doesn't come close to really saying what my true feelings are about the matter.

Anyway, the challenge over at Papertake Weekly is to create a Christmas card/project using your favorite color/color scheme. One of my all time favorites along with purple is black. And silver. Yes, purple, black, and silver!!! SO pretty--and so versatile. You can literally make ANY card with this color scheme!

At Stamptacular Sunday, we've gotta get our GLITZ on with a Christmas Project. Over at Crimbo Crackers and Simply Create Too, they're asking for embossing. Over at Dutch Dare, it's a tic tac toe challenge and I chose to do embossing, stamped image, and die cuts. Over at Prairie Fairy Fridays, they want a Christmas card/project with NO red or green. And over at Crafty Creations they're wanting us to DECK THE HALLS with glitter and embossing! :)

Whew! Those are all the fabulous challenges I'm entering my card into--and I LOVE the way it turned out! I think it's gorgeous and I hope you'll agree!

Here it is~

And details~



And the inside~


So, what do you think?! If you like it, will you please follow me? I'm trying to get 100 followers by the first of January and if I do, I'll be having a blog candy give away!!! :) Hope you'll join us! I also hope you've been inspired to create something fabulous today--it's such fun! And won't you join us at the above fabulous challenges?! Happy stamping!!!

10 comments:

Fliss said...

What a beautiful and opulent looking card Mynnette. Love the elegance and rich colouring.
Your posts are finally appearing in my reader after blogger issues thank goodness!
Have a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

Liza said...

A lovely card, gorgeous colour tones.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love the colours and that gorgeous DP. Thanks so much for joining in at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs Julie P

Stampalicious said...

great card, love all the details, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

BrossArtAddiction said...

Interesting layout and such beautiful shimmery paper! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" for our 'Holly Jolly' challenge! Good Luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/FFF-DT xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mynette :-) I love these colours together too ,,beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

good luck with the 100 followers, I am sure you will do it ! I am no 98 :-)

Dorte said...

Beautiful card with some lovely colours.
Thank you for joining our challenge at FFF this time.
XX,Dorte

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Mynnette: Your card is so very wonderful--I love purple too!! Glad you visited us at Simply Create Too and entered our Embossing Challenge. Hope you get to enter our upcoming challenges, too!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers