Friday, December 9, 2011

Father's Day...in December?!

Yes. I am totally doing it. Posting a Father's Day card in December! WHY?! Well, because I discovered a new challenge--Cards for Men! The current challenge is "2". It's their second anniversary, and we can interpret this any what we'd like. I'll tell you all the ways I used 2 after I show you...

...the card~

Details~


Okay, here's how I used 2 to create this card. I used two stripes of two different papers. I used an image that has the number 2 on it. I embossed my image with 2 types of embossing--dry and heat. There ya go!

So, what do you think?! I think it will be a hit with our TWO fathers this upcoming year. :)

By the way--if I get 100 followers by January 1, 2012, I will be giving away blog candy!!! :) I hope you join me--I really want to give away some presents! :) Happy stamping!!!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Thank you so much for your visit and lovely comment on my blog....Your card is fabulous,I love how you've interpreted our challenge over at Cards for Men,thank you for joining in with us...
Mandy x

ribenaruby said...

Hi Mynette, thanks for popping by and leaving your very kind comment. I love your card for fathers day, beautiful! Ruby x

Unknown said...

Hi Mynnette, terrific card - love that Victorian gentleman. Maddy x

Jacqueline said...

Nothing like being prepared Mynnette - gorgeous card though - as always - Jacqueline xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

you rebel you lol. fab card hun thanks for joining us at Cards for men in our 2/pairs theme and good luck with the draw and blog hop
hugs sandra dt

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, ladies! :)

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful job with the theme of the challenge, just love your card. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men challenge. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on all the prizes.
Hugs, Patricia