Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Green Greetings

Season's Greetings!!! How are all my wonderful friends? I am so excited to be blogging again! :) I'm gonna try to keep blogging once a day, but I really cannot promise anything...it's getting quite busy around here with the Christmas holiday upon us!!! Lots of gifts to make, etc. :) DON'T FORGET--if I get 100 followers by January 1, 2012, I will be giving away blog candy!!! :)

Here's my card for today~

And details~



I was inspired by Vicky over at Crafting Clare's. She made the most gorgeous card for this weeks Make My Monday challenge--she's so incredibly talented that you really should pop on over for a look at her fabulous cards!

I was inspired by the layout of her MMM card~

Linking up to the Less is More~Green challenge and The Crafty Pad~Give it a punch! challenge. :)

One last thing--as usual--I am trying to give away some blog candy! I've already purchased part of it and really want to make this give away happen! BUT, I need 100 followers by January 1, 2012...won't you help me out?! I'd appreciate it!

I sure hope your December is going well and that you're getting ready to celebrate the season with your family and friends. :) Season's stamping greetings! :)

12 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love the effect of all those tiny dots along the bottom of your central panel.. are they just bits from your punching?
It looks amazing!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous - I love these ornaments and the pretty punched border too! The texture of the beads is super. Great card!

Julie said...

Very creative - how lovely! Great layout! The greeting is SO true! Great card.

Diane said...

Such a lovely elegant card Mynnette !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Karen said...

Fabulous - gorgeous blending and lovely images. Are those beads/beadazzles on your card? I'll help by becoming anew follower and good luck on getting the rest that you need Karen x

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Mynnette - how lovely you are to give me a shout out on your blog! Thank you. Your card is gorgeous with those beautiful ornaments tied up with twine and I love your green glittery border too!

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, ladies! The border at the bottom is actually chunky glitter! :)

Pauline said...

Two fabulous cards, I really like the first card with all the layers and twine bows, punched edge and tiny beads, just fabulous!

Mandi said...

Super cards Mynette
Love the olive tones
Thank you
mandi LIM

Jacqueline said...

Mynnette this is fabulous - gorgeous green colours - Jacqueline xx

Debbie said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbiexx

Dawn said...

Such a lovely card Mynette! Thanks for sharing it with us at The crafty Pad for our Give It A Punch (use at least three punched shapes) Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx