Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blah...

I'm home sick from work today--had a very rough night. I won't go into details, but I am just now getting up and around. And it's almost 2:00 in the afternoon...but I feel loads better!

Okay, I'm back to the purpose of this post--a card, of course! :) It's NON-Christmas. I will have a few more Christmas-y posts over the next few weeks, but then it'll be onto Valentines! :)

A word before we continue--if I get 100 followers by January 1, 2012, I am having a blog candy give-away!!! :) I've already purchased part of it, and I'd be so sad if I couldn't give it away! I only need 15 more followers--won't you please help me out? :)

Okay, enough of that! The card I am posting this afternoon is for the Crafty Cardmakers Use it 3 Times challenge. Details here! :)

The card~

Details~




I hope you like it--I was very excited to use my Kaleidoscope embossing powder on the fabulous flowers! :) I really like the patterned paper that I used as the background panel--it's has glossy portions! I stamped the sentiment onto some lovely pearlized paper that a friend has given me, and I love the effect! The pictures do not do it the justice seeing it IRL would...BUT, I am also very excited that it's NOT a Christmas card! :) I hope you join in the challenge--it's a month long, so come and play with us!!! Happy triple stamping! :)

3 comments:

Sally said...

A lovely card & a great take on our challenge. I love the the embossed flowers, they really sparkle. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

wilwarine said...

it is a beautiful card, the flowers are really nice.

Susie Little said...

Fantastic "Use it 3 times" card! Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers!xx