Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blue Friendship

***REMINDER: IF I GET 100 FOLLOWERS BY JANUARY 1, 2012, I WILL BE GIVING AWAY BLOG CANDY!!! FOLLOW ME TODAY FOR A CHANCE TO ENTER AND WIN!!!***

Hello, friend! Welcome to another round of "What's Mynnette Thinking?!" Here's what I'm thinking--I am REALLY unprepared for the upcoming holiday. But, I will procrastinate anyway and everyone will get their cards late. Hey, it's the thought that counts, right?! I've got blogging to do!!! ;D

Alrighty then, onto more important matters. Meaning the card this post is about! ;D This week at CAS-ual Fridays, they want us to create a card (CAS style, of course!) and matching envelope. LOVE this--I'll probably enter more than once. You know, the procrastinating thing and all. Over at Colour Create, they've given us the colors blue, silver and white. So, I've combined the two challenges to create...

...THIS~

Card & details~



Inside & close-up~


Envelope & close-up~


What do you think? I made it with a specific blue loving friend in mind...we'll see if she actually gets it as I LOVE the way it turned out! I really like how the blue butterflies look on the silver panel--so shimmery! I hope you like it, too! I hope you come and play along at these two fabulous challenges and I also hope that you are having a fabulous holiday season! Merry stamping! :)

7 comments:

Joyce said...

This is wonderful. Those embossed silver butterflies are so beautiful.

Michele Gross said...

Oh so pretty!!! I'm so glad you had fun with our challenge and I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve :) Come on back and show us! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deborah Frings said...

This is gorgeous - I love the circle of embossed butterflies. I'm sure your friend will love it!

Stempelgedöns said...

Beautiful card. Such pretty colors and the embossed butterflies are gorgeous.

Mynn xx said...

Thank you friends. :)

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful job you did! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Julie said...

Super elegant card! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Create! Juliex