Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CAS-ually Lazy...

Yep. That's me. Lazy! And I don't even care what anyone thinks about it! ;D I am so incredibly busy, but I REALLY wanted to participate in this week's CAS-ual Friday challenge--tic tac toe!

Here's the board~

And I made two cards...really lazily. I wanted to do the kraft, pink, stripes first, so I found some fun paper to use, and it just HAPPENED to also have aqua! SO, I made an aqua, scallop, kraft card as well!

Pink~

Detail~



Aqua~

Detail~



Okay, I'm out--thanks for popping by! Oh, and just a reminder, if I get 100 followers by January 1, 2o12, I'm having a blog candy giveaway!!! :) Happy stamping! :)

9 comments:

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Lazily or not Mynette they are still very beautiful. i really like them!

Wilwarine said...

Can you give me some laziness so that i can make such beautiful cards ?

Jacqueline said...

Wow Mynnette - gorgeous cards and beautiful colours - Jacqueline xx

Archana said...

Super like. Just love your style for making cards.

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, friends! :)

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Virginia L. said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card! It is full of lovely details. I love the glitter, color combo and design! Very original and unique! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Just beautiful. Both of these are so pretty. I can't stop scrolling up to look again! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays.

Karen said...

Both of these are gorgeous Mynette! I just love Kraft card and I've used it with blue before but not pink - so thanks for the inspiration!
Are they stamped images or papers? Gorgeous work Karen x