Thursday, December 25, 2014

Great Impressions + Merry Christmas!


MERRY CHRISTMAS, friend!  I hope your day is amazing and filled with lots of fun, joy, and love!  I'm here to share a card I made using some beautiful products from Great Impressions.  I also have a short slideshow that I've made for all my friends and family that I'll add at the end, too.  Take a peek at the card first, though...


I started this card by stamping G22 Pine Cone Bough twice onto some white card stock.  I stamped them opposite ways to create a semi frame.  I then decided to do just some selective coloring and color the berries with a red glitter pen.  It looked elegant and so I stopped there! ;)


I then stamped E250 Warmth & Love onto another piece of white card stock and cut it to fit onto a red scalloped card stock mat.  Some black liquid pearls added a bit of shine and elegance and I used dimensional foam to add this portion to the card.


That was it!  A super quick and easy card, but I think it turned out very elegantly and can be mailed easily.  It actually already was! ;)  Take one last look...


Once again, Merry Christmas, friends!  I've created a little holiday greeting slideshow that I'd like to share with you about what Christmas means to my family...here it is!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to the Great Impressions blog for more inspiration and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and MERRY Christmas, and MERRY stamping to you all!  See you again soon!

 photo Sigcopy.png

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Mynn, this is just such an elegant and gorgeous Christmas creation. The red, black and white is so striking.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Darnell said...

What a magnificent design and bright card for Christmas! I love it, Mynn!! Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

Clare Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card. Merry christmas. X

Sandie C said...

Beautiful card!! Love the crisp look of the balck and white with that touch of red - makes it look very classy.

Deepti said...

Jaw dropping pretty !!

Fabiola said...

superbe Mynnette, sobre et chic, joyeux Noel a toi aussi, biz