Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Christmas Gifts


You better not pout...you better not cry!  You better not shout, I'm tellin' you why!  Santa Claus is coming to town!!! Yep, he's on his way, and sometimes he needs some help for some special gifts made by hand.  I'm here with one such gift that I made using fabulous products from the Inspired By Stamping store!  It's a memory game that I made for my nieces...come take a peek!


I started by adding patterned paper to each tile.  I then added green or red paper to the back of each tile and it's opposite colored snowflake!  I added images stamped from the Build a Stocking set, the Christmas Wreath set, and the Sugar & Spice set.




I then decided to cover the box with the same papers I used on the tiles.  I also added a fun snowflake layered piece to the front and tied it all up with some ribbon.



I then decided to make a sweet little tag to add to the top of the box.  This one was made using a sentiment and image from the Sugar & Spice stamp set.  A bit of glitter and a few rhinestones finished the tag.


That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!



Build a Stocking stamp set

Sugar & Spice stamp set

Christmas Wreath stamp set

16 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness Mynn this is SO adorable and your nieces will love it!! I plan to do one of these for Penelope when she gets older!!

chrissie said...

What a fabulous idea and great work on all of it

Thank you for sharing it at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

zandra said...

Great take on the challenge and what a cute little gift. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Becky said...

wow.. What an awesome box..

Margik said...

Great project! Love the beautiful images and colours you have used.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar

Margik said...

I love this project and the beautiful papers and colours you have used.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar

Fabiola said...

c'est super Mynnette, biz

Meggymay said...

A fantastic idea Mynn, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's .
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

fabulous and very creative . Thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

Chris said...

Wonderful idea, Thank you for joining in at Seemacrafts. Chris xx

pauline said...

Great idea, thank you for joining at Seemacrafts Pauline DT

Unknown said...

Lovely, great idea and well done, thanks for joining us at Seemacrafts

Unknown said...

Beautiful tiles thanks for joining us on seemacrafts x

~ Kendra ~ said...

So beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Really great project!!!! Thanks for joining in this months challenge at Seemacrafts. Hugs, Donalda DTM

JAH said...

What a lovely unique gift. Thanks for sharing at Seema crafts.