Sunday, December 7, 2014

Inspired By Stamping: Non Traditionally Colored Holidays!


Ho, ho, ho!  How's your December going?!  I hope it's been going well!  Well, I'm back today with another card using products from the Inspired By Stamping store.  This one is very CAS and could be duplicated quickly...so, you know, if you haven't started holiday cards yet...


I started by stamping the holly frame from the Festive Frames stamp set onto some white cardstock.  I then added  a sentiment from the same stamp set over it.  I popped up the sentiment for a bit more dimension.  I then added some liquid pearls as "berries" to the frame and some clear glitter gel pen to the sentiment for some shine!


I then ran the top of the stamped panel through my Sizzix purse with a dry embossing folder.  I decided to add some ribbon to help create a cleaner look between the top embossing and the bottom stamping.


I then layered the entire panel onto some more deep pink paper and layered it onto a white card base.  Voila!  TOTALLY quick and easy for your holiday crafting needs!


That's all for me today!  I hope you take a chance to go and grab our newest release from the store and, if you spend $50, you will get a free stamp set!  Also, come and join in the fun of our current challenge, too!  If you use products from the Inspired By Stamping store, link them up in the Customer Gallery as well!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful done Mynn, this is just as pretty as can be!!