Monday, December 22, 2014

Baby Banner


Hi, friends!  I've made some fun banners over the last few months and am just now finding the time to blog about them.  First up is a banner I made for a friend who had a surprise miracle baby back in September.  Take a peek!


I decided to use a deep pink cardstock from Stampin' Up! for the POP of color and then kept it simple with kraft and black patterned paper from The Paper Studio.  I alternated patters and kept spaces between the names layered with punched pieces.  The pink hearts were dry embossed for some added texture.




I strung the whole thing with eyelets to reinforce the holes and some baker's twine.  Small flowers from Wild Orchid and liquid pearls by Ranger accented the letters (cut out with my Silhouette) of her name--Karlee Grace.  So sweet!



My friend has this banner hanging over her daughter's crib and I hope it lasts for quite some time!  I tried to make it less babyish so that it could grow with her.  All punches, dies, and embossing tools used are from Stampin' Up!.


That's all for me today!  I hope you liked taking a peek at my baby banner--I'll be back with another one tomorrow of a different variety!  Thanks for stopping by--I hope you join in the fun challenges I'm linking with, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

For these fabulous challenges~



4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Mynn, bet your friend LOVED it!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Mynn
Gr Karin

Kay Dalton said...

really beautiful , adore the colours, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Mynn, that's gorgeous hunny! Love the strong colours, rich and lush. Saw you won a prize on 'A Little Bit Crafty' congrats hunny. Hugs, Wends x