Sunday, December 14, 2014

Paper Sweeties December Release Party!


Are you feeling the holiday spirit yet, friends?!  I hope so!  We're on Day Three of our release at Paper Sweeties and I know that there have been some super fun holiday creations shared!  I'm back today with another fun holiday card--this one's a shaker card!  Take a gander...


Isn't that fun?!  I started by stamping the snow globe image from the new Snow Globe stamp set and embossing it in black onto some patterned paper.  I then carefully cut out the globe part to allow for the shaker portion.  I paper pieced the base with some silver glitter paper.  Inside the globe is the gift image from the Snow Globe set stamped and paper pieced.  Some Marshmallow Sequins and glitter are the shaky stuff!


I then turned to the need for a sentiment.  This one is from the new Snow Globe set.  There are a ton of darling ones in this set!  This was punched out, layered, and tied to the fun ribbon/glittery trim with some gold elastic and a yellow button.


I then added these to a base that was dry embossed and faux stitched with some glittery red glitter gel pen.  The texture looks awesome!


The completed card turned out better than I thought it would!  I love the different patterns and textures all working together! :)  What do you think?  I'd love for you to leave me a comment and let me know!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please also visit the other gals on this amazing team!  They always have AMAZING creations using these amazing products, too!
Here's the list~
Nancy Penir

I'll be back again tomorrow for our last day of the release
with another creation using NEW products from Paper Sweeties!

Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)


13 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Such a happy festive card. Love the shaker Mynn.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the stitching and the shaker!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a wonderful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Jill Norwood said...

Mynn your card is wonderful! Love the shaker and the silver base to the snow globe! And the sweet sentiment tied on with gold! Beautiful card!

Karen Petitt said...

Quite simply gorgeous Mynn!
I just wanted to let you know that I had planned to enter the HOC DT but I've been unwell for a couple of weeks and the virus I thought had gone is now back, grr! For some reason it's not to be Mynn because this is the second time I've planned to take part and I've been ill both blooming times! I hope you have a lovely Christmas my friend xx

Maria said...

Lovely shaker card and great choice of papers...so pretty!!!

Pat said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Fabiola said...

trop bien, j'adore cette jolie shaker card, biz

Tammy said...

Gorgeous shaker card Mynn!! I love the design and all of your beautiful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Hugs, Tammy

Moni said...

Beautiful shaker card!!! Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges.

Debby said...

Really lovely card - Many thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge over at Glitter N Sparkle!
Debby (DT) x

El mundo segĂșn kyso said...

Beautiful job! Thanks so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges. Kemly Sc. (Dt)

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card, love the sentiment, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DTx