Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MMM-Things With Wings Continued!

Okay, I'm gonna be EARLY this week! I missed out on uplinking my card last week, so I HAVE to be early! :) I am so glad to be able to use more butterfly stamp sets! This weeks Make My Monday challenge was to make something with wings and use acetate on the project.

My first thought was do do a black and white card...but it was just so...well, boring! SO, I used black and white for cardstock, stamped my image onto the acetate with black ink, and then used TON of accent colors!

Here's what I came up with:

Like I said before, I stamped with black Stazon ink for my acetate panel and then colored the images on the back with Sharpies.

Here's a closer look:

Then, I stamped the butterfly with black ink onto white cardstock, cut it out and then colored the accents with Sharpies. I popped it up off the acetate panel and added BLING! :)

Here's a closer look at the pretty flutterby!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so glad you did! Thanks to the ladies at Make My Monday!!! I hope you take time today to create something new! Happy crafting! :)

9 comments:

Sofie V said...

Hi Mynnette,

What a pretty card! I love the butterfly and the colors.

Greetings Sofieke

Suzi B said...

It turned out very colourful Mynnette .. and not boring.
Thank you for joining the make My Monday Challenge.
Suzi B :)

Jacqueline said...

wow - what a stunning card - great colours. So glad you made it this week to Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

Mynn xx said...

Thank you, ladies, for your wonderful comments!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Mynette, missed you last week! So glad you are back this week with this difficult challenge and you have done it proud too....this is a stunning creation. Love the vibrancy! Thanks for playing along with Make My Monday again. xx

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Suzanne! :) I missed you, too! Just got my card up too late... :(

Aquarius said...

That is really pretty

Cazro said...

So pleased to see you Mynette, your colouring on the reverese of your acetate is very colourful and interesting, a very prety butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz

Fliss said...

A real stunner Mynnette and the colouring with Sharpies looks fabulous. A gorgeous butterfly too.
Thanks for joining in with the Make My Monday challenge again and for your continued support which we all appreciate.
Fliss xx