Monday, August 15, 2011

True Friend- CASF #15 & PDCC #94




This is my submission for CASual Friday #15: sketch and Play Date Cafe Challenge #94: fudge, goldenrod, teal. :)





I had a lot of fun coming up with this card. The sketch from CASual Friday was amazing! I knew immediately the stamp set that I wanted to use and when I saw the color challenge from Play Date Cafe, I knew it was fate! I know this is a short entry, but we had sweet Khi m0ve in with us and so we're trying to adjust...it's been, well, CrAzY! Anyway, thanks for taking a look and I hope that you have a wonderful day! Happy stamping!!!

6 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Look at all that scrumptious stamping! Absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Karen B. said...

Super pretty card, the dark base really makes everything pop so wonderfully! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ruby said...

Love the elegance of your card, really effective and looks lovely against the chocolate base too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Kryssi said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to mention some points about creating card when you create a card the first impression is the color and 2nd is the designs ,3th is the article . i think there is nothing spacial about 1th one on your card.
Plastic card printing
Plastic Cards