Friday, August 19, 2011

Masculine Card for Wee Memories #64

Wow. I don't know why I have a hard time with masculine cards. But I do! So this challenge at Wee Memories was especially....challenging? ;D I usually stress about a color scheme, and what papers to use and what sentiments aren't too girly! Plus, can I use ribbon?! Oh, the stress! But, I did it!

My inspiration? Coming up soon is Labor Day! And what do you do on Labor Day? Bar-b-que! And who usually does the BBQ at our house? My DH! And HE'S masculine! There's my train of thought...

Anyway, no more whining or weirdness...here is my submission:


And here's a better look at some of the details:



Oh, yeah. There's ribbon on a masculine card. And my DH said it works. And he's masculine. So it DOES!!! ;D

Thanks so much for taking a look...and putting up with my whining! :) And thanks so much to Wee Memories for another fabulous challenge! I hope you're inspired to do something out of your comfort zone! Happy crafting!!!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool card - great cutting! A wonderful masculine card:)

Mynn xx said...

Thanks!

Laurel Beard said...

What a cute card! Love the BBQ theme. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories.

Lisa Elton said...

Love this Mynnette!!! What guy doesn't love to be in front of the grill! I know mine sure does! Thanks for your love on my blog and for being a new follower :)