Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Two in One! :) CASual-Friday #17: Stickers/Rubons & PDCC #96: Mint, Ivory, Coral



Hello, all! Today I have one fabulous card to link to two fabulous parties! The parties are CASual-Friday and Play Date Cafe! Go take a look at the other fab entries!

So, I was feeling rather blah the day the other day, but I really wanted to participate in these challenges. I was going through my stickers and not feeling terribly inspired when it hit me that I could also use rub-ons for the CASF challenge! And I have TONS that I bought on clearance at our local craft store and have never used! So, I rummaged around and found the most beautiful ones that just happened to coordinate with the colors of the PDCC! I used the rub-ons but felt the card was still a little too blah. SOOOOO...I grabbed the stickers that NOW inspired me and added some dimension to my card!

Here it is~

The pictures aren't the greatest, but the card base IS ivory...the flowers ARE coral and the leaves are MINT-y... ;D

A close up of the flowers~


And a close up of the sentiment--isn't it beautiful?~

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! I hope that my card has inspired you to create something today for someone who is important to YOU. Happy stamping!

12 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

This is fantastic, my friend! LOVE it to pieces! What a great use of your stickers! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks a million, Jinny! :)

Deborah Frings said...

This is simply lovely - I really like the sentiment and very pretty flowers!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about this, fab CAS design :) Thanks fro playing at the Play Date and Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh Mynnette this is WONDERFUL. Perfect CAS card, perfect sentiment and perfect flowers! By the way ...did I say this is perfect :)

Ida said...

Mynette this is really pretty. Love the mix of the flowers. Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Tracy Ercole said...

Love this :)

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous card with dimensions! Just beautiful! I'm glad that you are able to play with this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

Unknown said...

Love this card. This is so cute.

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the kinds comments! :)