Wednesday, August 31, 2011

LIM #30: Take 3 Recipe

Okay, this was such a way fun challenge! I got to go back through all the Less is More challenges and choose 3 to use as my guidelines! It was really hard, but I finally got it narrowed down. The three challenges I chose were Week 1: black, white and pink; Week 4: 3 squares; and Week 12: off center.

Here's my first card (I call it SUH-WEET!)~

A better view of the luscious strawberries with glitter seeds~

So, I loved this layout so much, I decided to do some one layer cards with the same idea. I made two.

Here's the first (not my fave, but it's ok)~

And the details~

Here's the second (gonna use this for my nephew's birthday this weekend)~

And it's details~

Thanks for stopping by my little blog and looking at my cards! Your presence is very much welcome! I hope you take the time today to stamp something--quick and easy or long and difficult, I know it'll bring you joy! Happy stamping!!!

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Lovely cards Mynnette, the first one is also a pretty close, rotated version of our Sketch 2.
Super stuff, thanks so much.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Fabulous cards and great challenge combos
Thank you very much
Mandi
"Less is More"

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Anonymous said...

The three pink squares one is my favorite! So sweet~ Thanks for sharing~