Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Enjoy! LIM #28



I LOVE one layer cards! They are always so simple and elegant. The problem is, they aren't really my strong suit. I've gotten better, but I know I'm not as good as others out there. But I was really glad to see that the challenge over at Less is More #28!

Without further ado, here is my submission:


And a close up of the sentiment:


Not elegant or anything. Just simple and fun! And summery...I miss summer break!

I wanted to use ink in a way I don't usually do, as this was an extra part of the challenge, so I used markers to ink the "enjoy". I'm quite pleased with the result! It usually doesn't look this good when I try to use markers. Seriously. I could show pics, but I'm too embarrassed by them. ;D

Thanks for taking a look--I hope that you take time to create today! Happy stamping!!!

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a really pretty design Mynnette. Simple cards are just so effective!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Elegant in it's simplicity

Kathyk

Mandi said...

Pretty card, lovely idea using the letters in different colours

Thanks so much
Mandi
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

I love the way you've stamped the sentiment in differnt colours - looks great! Gill x

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies!