Isn't she a DOLL? We have family friends who are have taken her and her sister in and need some help right now. So, I've been helping! More details may be forthcoming...
I haven't really shared much of my life on here, and I think that may just be a cryin' shame, because I'm kinda neat! So, I've decided to do the HOOOOO are you? challenge! Here are the questions:
1. What is your favorite craft or type of craft and if you are a crafter
how did you get into it?
2. What shows have you been watching this summer?
3. Who does the yard work at your house?
4. Are you working on any projects inside the home or outside this week?
5. Do you have to worry about getting ready for back to school?
Here are my answers!
1. My favorite craft type is to STAMP! Of course! ;D I've been doing it for about 5 years now, and I LOVE IT. It's therapeutic to me. I got into it when a very dear friend continually invited me to a Stampin' Up! workshop. It took her about a year to get me to go, but I haven't stopped since!
2. Shows...not many. I've been bloggin! BUT, a good friend DID get me hooked on Fringe and Eureka and so I've been watching previous seasons to catch up. I like sci-fi...so what?!
3. My husband. I will OCCASIONALLY water the plants. But, really, my dh! He rocks!!!
4. YES. We are MOVING FURNITURE. Upstairs to downstairs, downstairs to upstairs. Everything shall be changed. My crafting empire may be downsized a bit...but it will be worth it!
5. Yes, I do. Because I work in a school. So, in the AWFUL 100*-120* heat, I've helped to set the classroom up...why does summer go sooooo fast?!
Thanks for taking time to get to know me better! :)
Anyway, so here's today's Tuesday Treats! Not a weekly thing, just a today thing. ;D I'm showing you some cards and other crafty things I haven't posted yet!!!
This first one is a birthday card I made for my mother.
It uses the paper piecing technique, which is really quite simple. This is how you do it:
1. Stamp LINE image onto project.
2. Stamp same line image onto another piece of patterned paper.
3. Cut out portion to piece onto original project and adhere.
4. That's it! :)
See? Super duper easy--and it looks really cool!
The second Tuesday Treat is to show off my NEW and improved living room shelf!
It's awesome, right?! I love the plaques that I bought for $1.50 each at Goodwill. Such an AWESOME find! I believe that the whole shelf decor cost under $15. Including the shelf. ;D
The third and FINAL Tuesday Treat is to let you know that if you love my digital art, I've uploaded new ones to my digital art blog: My Uni-Verse! Head on over to grab some free printables!
I hope you've had a GREAT day, and I hope that you find time to create something today! Happy crafting and happy Tuesday! :)
Linking up to the following parties:
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Toot Your Horn Tuesday
Twice Owned Tuesday
Get Your Craft On
Amaze me August
Show Me What Ya Got
Hoo Are You?
Papertake Weekly Challenge
We Did It Wednesday
Power of Paint
Under $100 Linky Party