Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CR84FN #35: Lavender, Celery, Gray


First of all, this has always been one of my favorite color schemes! So I was SOOOO happy when I hopped on over to CR84FN and saw that their color challenge was lavender, celery and gray! :) Don't you just love the inspiration they gave us? It conjurs up images of lazy summer days crafting in a cozy cottage. At least, it does for me... :)

So, without further ado, here is my entry:

I was going for country chic, and I think I may have actually pulled it off! MIRACLE! ;D I punched out my purple heart before running it through the dry embossing machine so that I could get the exact pattern I wanted. I am a little OCD about my crafting...and I'm trying to get better by thinking things through before I do them...it's working...kinda...anywho!

I added glitter with a clear glitter gel pen (one of my FAVE tools) to give the heart and sentiment a little more glitz.Hopefully you like it! I do!!! Thanks for another great challenge, ladies! And thanks for taking a peek--I hope it inspires you to create today! Happy stamping! :)

3 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Mynnette, LOVE how your OCD made for the PERFECT impression in the heart! LOVE the glitters and the papers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Mynnette! Love the textured heart! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies! :)