Tuesday, August 23, 2011

CR84FN #36: Yellow, Kraft, White


Another FABULOUS color challenge from CR84FN! Look at those scrumptious colors and the wonderful inspiration! Here is the story of my submission:

I LOVE the blog Simplicity by Late Blossom. She does amazing CAS style cards and is a great inspiration to me, so when I saw this card layout, I knew I HAD to try it! And I really wanted to do a more subtle color scheme, so CR84FN definitely came through for me! Then it came time to choose the stamps. I knew I wanted to copy Late Blossom and use solid flower images, but I wanted to add some bling...because I LOVE bling! And then there was the sentiment...I found a retired SU! set that I forget I have, and the sentiment was perfect!

Anyway, here is what I came up with!

And a closer view of the sentiment:

Thanks for taking a peek--and thanks for a wonderful challenge, CR84FN! Happy stamping!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is so soft and pretty Mynnette and I love the fun sentiment!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, Lisa!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a lovely card! The embossed background looks fab! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Andrea M said...

So pretty Mynette! I LOVE that sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I just LOVE that sentiment!! Great job with the colors!!

Mynn xx said...

Thanks, ladies. :)