Saturday, February 16, 2013

52CCT: February Theme Challenge

Doesn't Christmas just bring a warm feeling to your home and heart?  It does for me!  I'm so glad I get to always have Christmas on my mind as I create my cards for 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  This week we'd like to see cards with a theme or hearts/love!

Here's your inspiration~
My card~

Details~




I've used stamps by Bo Bunny, rhinestones by Basic Grey and Studio 112 (heart), a clear glitter gel pen by Sakura, and ribbon and punches by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek--please come join us this week!  Also, do visit the other gals on the DT--they've got more beautiful creations to inspire you!  Merry stamping! :)

7 comments:

Kim S said...

SO sweet!!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card, great colors.

Deborah Frings said...

What a fun challenge for Christmas - love your snowflake background and melting sentiment - just such fun!

Fabiola said...

superbe Mynnette, toujours chic et élégant, biz

Danielle Vincent said...

I LOVE this Mynnette! That layered sentiment and your signature touches of bling are my favorite part. Hugs D

Louise van Vuren said...

Wow! You always amaze me with your sentiments and this card is no exception. Love the off the edge ribbon and the touches of bling. Just gorgeous!

Louise xx

Ruth M said...

Love this Mynnette, great colours and I love the layered label, the off the card ribbon and of course, the perfectly positioned bling!
Ruth x