Monday, February 25, 2013

MMM: Pink & Black

Hello, my dear blogging friends.  It's a new week at Make My Monday and we've got another fabulous challenge for you!  We'd like you to USE BLACK AND PINK in your project!  Please make sure that you only used white and/or cream for your neutrals.  No other colors are allowed this week!

Here's my card~

Details~




I've used a Sizzix dry embossing folder and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I kept it very clean and simple this week--hope you like it!

Thanks for taking a peek at my card!  I appreciate the time it takes out of your day to share some love and I read every single one of your comments!  Speaking of comments--make sure to leave them for the other amazing DT gals' blogs, too!  Happy stamping! :)

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Mynnette I love this card - one of my favourite sets too. Your pink tones are so soft and delicate and look stunning against the black - Jacqueline xx

Ruth M said...

Oooooh, this card just leapt right out at me Mynnette - utter gorgeousness and you've made me want to dig that stamp set that I've neglected for too long! I LOVE pink and black together so I'm going to enter this challenge!
Thanks for inspiring - as always!
Ruth x

Kylie said...

I love your design Mynnette. Gorgeous embossing and I love the colours!! xx

Deborah Frings said...

Love the colours you've used here - so very pretty!

Suzi B said...

Such apretty card Mynnette, ihave ths stamp set and was thinging of doing somethng similar... but you beat me to it... you are so organised
Suzi B xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Mynnette! Love your pretty little squares!