Monday, February 11, 2013

MMM: Add a Charm

ALERT, ALERT!!!  ;)  If you'd like to be part of the amazing team at Make My Monday, we've got a DT call going on for the next two weeks!  More info can be found on the blog! :) 

Hello, my CHARMing friends.  It's a new week at Make My Monday and we've got another fabulous challenge for you!  We'd like you to ADD A CHARM to your project!

Here's my card~

Details~





I've used a card base by DCVW, a charm and ribbon from my stash, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I do hope you'll join us--we love seeing your creations each week!  Don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on the DT, too!  Happy stamping! :)

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Mynnette this is stunning - so elegant too - Jacqueline xx

Suzi B said...

Great card Mynnette ... love the boarder.
Suzi B xx

SandeeNC said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette, very classy looking! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love ♥ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Lisa Elton said...

This IS beautiful Mynnette! Love the verse, love the pretty pattern along the bottom and love the sweet little key charm!

sandie said...

Mynnette I love this card, the pattern at the base is really elegant, if you get chance let me know what it is called please x