Monday, February 18, 2013

MMM: Ribbon & Buttons

Hello, friends.  It's a new week at Make My Monday and we've got another fabulous challenge for you!  We'd like you to USE RIBBON AND BUTTONS on your project!

Here's what I came up with~

Details~




I used patterned paper by DCVW, a Sakura clear gel pen to highlight the sentiment, and all my other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.  I actually got the button/sentiment stamp set at a stash swap a few months back and was overjoyed to be able to finally use it!  I thought I was being rather clever, lol!  Hope you agree! ;)

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek! I hope you like my creation and that you come and join us this week!  Say hello to the other DT gals and tell them how brilliant their creations are, too! :)  Happy stamping! :)

11 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Oh how beautiful! I love the butterfly paper and those sweet button squares!

Unknown said...

Hello dear friend. This card is fabulous! I love those butterflies and buttons.
hugs,
Ellen

Bridie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colour scheme and those papers are to die for!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your fluttery butterflies and the warm rich colors you've used Mynnette! And your scallop squares with stamped and real buttons...very nice!

Kathy Bradley said...

What a beautiful card! The colors are lovely!

Fliss said...

This is just gorgeous Mynnette! Love the pretty vintage background and the button panels are fabulous.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Fabiola said...

oh! mais quelle poésie dans tes cartes....quel style tu as j'adore! biz

Mary Davidson said...

This is so beautiful! I love the papers. I love the butterflies, the buttons...everything! Thanks for the inspiration! Thank you, too, for the nice comment you left for me!

sandie said...

Beautiful DSP and what a fab bow! I could do with getting my ribbons and buttons out!

Lin said...

This is beautiful. I never know what to do with these fabulously detailed papers. I am drawn to them and then get a mental block. You have shown me how gorgeous they can look with the right design.

Lin xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Mynnette - what a wonderful idea to use the triad sketch, or inchie-type squares to showcase buttons! Love that idea! It's been fun visiting your blog and enjoying the diversity of styles you use, and your pretty artwork! Thanks for sharing!