Saturday, February 9, 2013

52CCT: February Color Challenge

Raise your hand if you like non-traditional color schemes on holiday projects. MEEEEEEE!!!!  And this week, we've got a fabulous one at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown--chosen by the lovely Danielle!

Here's the color inspiration~
My card~

Details~



I used stamps by Teresa Collins, patterned paper by Kay & Co., rhinestones by Prima, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Well, I'm out!  I've got a busy day!  I do hope you will join in our challenge this week and that you'll say hi to the other DT gals--they've got beautiful creations for you!  Merry stamping, friends! :)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty design Mynnette and I like your sentiment tree!

Ruth M said...

This is such a pretty card Mynnette, you certainly did a great job with the non traditional colours! Love the tilted panel with the two colour stamping!
Ruth x

Louise van Vuren said...

It is the most wonderful time of the year and we get to share it every week! This is a gorgeous card, so CAS and pretty too.

Louise xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Mynnette - I knew that I could count on you to come up with something fabulous using my unusual color combo! Thanks so much - Hugs D

Jacqueline said...

Love how you have used this week's colours Mynnette, gorgeous details as always - Jacqueline xx