Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TSOT: Spring Tulips

Hello, friends!  I wish that spring was upon us but, alas, this is not the case!  We've gotten over 20 inches of snow dumped on us over the past week here in KS!!!  It's been crazy.  It feels like just yesterday that we were complaining that it was 70*F in November...but I digress!  It's time for another fabulous sketch challenge from Try Stampin' On Tuesday!!!

Here's the sketch~

My card~

Details~




I used patterned paper by DCWV, rhinestones by Prima, a sentiment by Papertrey Ink, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I haven't used this tulip set as much as I'd like to and since I felt that I needed a little SPRING, I grabbed it and used it!  I love the way this turned out--the pop of color is perfect!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  I hope you come and join us this week because I LOVE seeing your amazing creations! HUGS and happy stamping! :)

5 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Wow. You just keep amazing me girl. Love the softness yet the boldness of this card. The little touch of bling is just perfect.

Unknown said...

Like the colours!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww what sweet sparkly tulips!

Danielle Vincent said...

oooh so lovely. I sure wish I had more time to join your great challenges Mynn. At least I can live vicariously through your blog :O)

Sarah said...

Love how you have used the sketch. Your colours are fantastic and I love the bling!