Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Technique Time Tuesday: Embedded Image

Hi, friends!  It's a new month and we've got a NEW technique for you to try out over at Technique Time Tuesday!  This month our hostess and technique chooser is the lovely Nancy and she has chosen Embedded Image.  It's a really quick and gorgeous technique and I cannot wait to see your creations!!!

Here's my card~

Details~





I've used patterned paper by Colorbok, dies by Spellbinders, a doily from my stash, and the rest of my supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my creation!  I really hope that you take the chance to play along with us this month and that you say hello to the other gals on my Crew!  Happy stamping! :)

PS: Wondering about the name change?  Yep--NEW name, SAME challenge!  Please join us!!!

 

8 comments:

Doreen said...

gorgeous card - looks so elegant
HUgs
Doreen xx

Nancy Seed said...

As usual great job.

Tkat said...

gorgeous card! love the technique and the colors :) TFS :)

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

This is another beauty my friend! Love the dimension and tones used! Suz xx

Annette said...

WOW ,WOW ,WOW...this card is sooo lovely Mynnette...

Hugs & Kisses ...Annette xx

trisha too said...

Wonderful cards, Mynnette!

:)

Lisa Elton said...

Just beautiful Mynnette, love the colors!!

Unknown said...

I love how your image turned out! It looks fantastic! I also love the neutral colors in your card. Beautiful job my dear friend!