Saturday, February 2, 2013

52CCT: February Sketch

Hi, friends!  It's that time of the week--a new challenge is ready for you over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!!!  This month our fabulous hostess is Danielle and she's got an amazing sketch for you to play with!

Here's the sketch~
My card~

Details~




I used some patterned paper by DCWV, a stamp set by Teresa Collins, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I do hope you come join us this week!  It's a great feeling when all your holiday cards are DONE before Christmas comes!  Don't forget to say hello to the other gals on the DT, too!  Merry stamping! :)

6 comments:

Louise van Vuren said...

This is such a fabulous take on Danielle's sketch. You've kind of made it all your own, and that's what makes it so special. Beautiful stamping.

Louise xx

Deborah Frings said...

Very pretty - I adore snowflakes on Christmas cards!

Fabiola said...

tu es toujours si créative et originale Mynnette, biz

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness gracious Mynnette I love what you did with this sketch - it is a fabulous card. Love the popped up middle panel, the pearls, and the colors! It's magnificent. You did me proud gal! Hugs D

Ruth M said...

Wow, what a beauty, I love your cool, frosty snowflakes card! Lovely colours too! You certainly did Danielle's sketch justice - and then some!
Ruth x